Elder Scroll 5 – Skyrim will be released at 11.11.11
Elder Scroll 5 : Skyrim review
Elder Scrolls V will use the engine which is called the Creation Engine . Engine power will focus on the draw distance, so the graphics will still look good even though we’re adventurous. And obviously this time facial expression NPC (or PC) will look more realistic and not as rigid as the previous games. To view the action from this new engine please see the trailer in-game footage of his, after the break.
- NPCs will act more realistic this time. If you do not accidentally attack or steal, the NPCs will react in accordance with NPC characters and relationships are concerned. So someone who likes you will not attack you with a brutally just because they fell over the kitchen dishes.
- There also were randomly assigned missions like assassination missions. Game will determine the target based on location and things and people you’ve encountered.
- And there will be random Encounters as well. So when you’re adventurous you can only be met with a person who is under attack and if you save him he would show the way into a dungeon. Or meet mammoth being attacked by a group of wolf-Yes you did not misread, mammoths.
- Dragons who live in this world Skyrim also will color your adventure by attacking the cities suddenly.
Meanwhile, the increase in the battle system did not lose a lot, even used the system seems to be a bit troublesome new players. But no matter, because certainly there are tutorials, right?
- The speed of walking backwards reduced to eliminate the hit & run tactics. There are also effects of Stagger and balance to make the attack more dangerous.
- This time you should pay attention to timing when it will ward off enemy attacks. You will also be able to shield bash.
- Battle of distance are also not forgotten. Arrow will be able to produce big damage but also will be hard to find.
- This time the enemy will not be directly attacked you when you’re sneaking off and getting caught because there will be stage “Alert”, so you still have a chance to hide.
- The use of magic even more interesting. You can “install” magic and swords at once but you can not attack with magic if you’re cutting-nebas enemy.
- You can hold magic button to attack using magic as usual, or make a magic trap, even dual-wield magic to additional damage
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim will be released on November 11, 2011 for platforms Xbox 360, PS3, and PC.
Leave your comment here:
You must be logged in to post a comment.